Friday, November 22, 2013


I haven’t blogged in a long time.  I could blame that on busy-ness, writer’s block, having nothing worthwhile to say.  Mostly it is out of laziness.  I heard Anne Lamott speak recently.  She said that if you are able to do something, like write, and you don’t do it, you are wasting God’s gift.  I don’t know that it is a gift I’m wasting, but I know I’m wasting time.  So I’m going to try to blog for the next week because I know I’ll have something to write about.  Hopefully, it will get me in a habit of writing and I can continue putting my butt in the seat and writing so I’ll quit wasting God’s gift – or time – or whatever.  We shall see. 

I know I’ll have something to write about because I’m leaving tomorrow to go to London with my sisters, Royce, Leslie, and Glenda.  I’ll blog about the trip and post some pictures.  I’m very, very excited.  I’ll try to figure out how to blog with a British accent so readers can get the full effect.  I’ll include in each post a quote about England or from an Englishman.  Let’s start with a great one,

No comments: